Meaningful, sustained change.
The Benefits of Incredible Awareness Coaching
Here are just some of the many benefits possible from coaching:
- Achieving meaningful and sustainable change
- Enhancing self-leadership through emotional intelligence, social intelligence, creativity and wisdom
- Identifying and modifying unsupportive habits
- Overcoming barriers, including self-limiting thinking
- Establishing, growing and maintaining successful and meaningful relationships
- Learning new, practical and relevant skills from goal achievement through to superior communication and negotiation
- Understanding the concept of “purpose” at a personal level, and designing a plan to live a more purposeful life
- Accepting responsibility for our choices and the consequences and looking at this entire part of our operating process in the most positive and effective ways
The Benefits of Incredible Awareness Learning Programmes
- Participants are actively engaged in the ongoing design of their learning. We don't "teach" anything, we "learn" through collaboration
- Every participant in every group gets their needs met. No one is ever "left behind"
- Learning events are designed to match the culture and the participants versus trying to make the participants match the course
- Most learning events are run as "Playshops" which is a lot more fun and engaging than regular workshops
- We only use exceptionally dynamic and expert facilitators who have much to share and at the same time are great at inviting the group to do the majority of the sharing so that there is real collaboration and growth through our stories, experiences and insights
- All participants are required to make a Declaration of Commitment regarding how they will take their new knowledge and implement it, including when and who they'll check in with to build in accountability.
The Benefits of Incredible Awareness Coaching and Learning Programmes Combined
- Those who attend any general learning event AND get follow up coaching will be more productive and effective. In fact 70% of the participants will. Only 30% will improve if no coaching follow through is provided.
- At Incredible Awareness, for all of our combined learning and coaching initiatives, more than 90% of participants are more productive and effective in utilising their new knowledge and skills.
The Risk of Not Doing Anything
As an individual
- As an individual, you could be reducing your personal effectiveness
- As an individual, you could be self-sabotaging and not knowing it
- As an individual, you could be setting yourself up for failure
- As an individual, you could be letting go of what you really want
- As an individual, you could be establishing a lower self-belief system
As an organisation
- As an organisation, you could be stuck with the same negative behaviours
- As an organisation, you could be stuck with the same poor performance
- As an organisation, you could end up spending/losing more money on ineffective treatments to your problems
- As an organisation, you could be ignoring your problems or their root causes
- As an organisation, you could be setting yourself up for greater risk
None of these risks have to be realised. Contact Incredible Awareness today and let’s start discussing your objectives and potential learning needs and getting plans in action.